Youtube is arguably the largest audio streaming platform in the world, with a large collection of music video, skirts and movie clips. Unfortunately, youtube doesn’t offer the ability to save those videos for offline streaming. BUr if you want to grab those videos and save it offline to your system, here are two ways you can make that happen.
VIA SAVE FROM NET
- Open the webpage savefromnet webpage on a different tab on your browser.
- On your browser, navigate to the YouTube video you want to save and copy its URL.
- Paste that URL in the field at the top of the savefromnet page.
- Choose the desired format and get the file you need and download it.
VIA YTD VIDEO DOWNLOADER
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- On your browser, navigate to the YouTube video you want to save and copy its URL
- Open already installed YTD Video Downloader which you previously installed
- Paste that URL in the field in the app and click download.